Medical, Dental, Pharmacy School Admission
JMD stands for Jay’s Medical & Dental.
We began the operating since 2000 in Seoul, Korea. We specialized medical, dental, and pharmacy school admissions because we are serious about educating students.
With test taking strategies, students may get high scores on their standardized exams. However, test taking strategies may not guarantee “the success” of students when they matriculate to colleges and universities. To get acceptance letters from health professional schools, students need to have high G.P.A., high standardized exam scores, and field-related extracurricular activities. Therefore, at JMD, we focus on students who are serious about their education.
We teach language and academic subjects, not strategies for taking exams. We teach students to read and write so that they could excel at their schools. We care for students who struggle to learn to overcome their academic weaknesses. JMD is an expert who knows how to assess, evaluate, and teach students.
• MSA (Middle States Association)
• MAP Growth Test Institution
• NACAC (National Association for College Admission Counseling)
• NJACAC (New Jersey Association for College Admission Counseling)
• ACA (American Counseling Association)
• HSLDA (Home School Legal Defense Association)
• NAGC (National Association for Gifted Children)
• NAAHP (National Associations of Advisors for the Health Professions)